This year I'm excited because there's going to be a lot of changes to my life! Not only is my husband going to be coming home from his deployment this year, but I'm going to throw myself full force into my crafts and make it number 1...well number 2 second to my tiny little Army career. In fact, here are my New Years Resolutions!!
1. Lose an insane amount of weight with the help of my coach "MommaHass." I'm talkin like 60 pounds. I've always been svelt and now I wanna be skinny.
2. To take my etsy account to a new level. To be more adventurous and make more items that are different. I'm also going to lower the prices on a lot of my stuff. I feel like I've become an etsy snob and there's no reason why people should have to pay an arm and a leg for handmade if I can afford.
3. To become more devoted to my religion. I'm a Christian and I want to develop a better relationship with my God and my church. To those who aren't, you're cool with me. Jesus befriended prostitutes and thieves (not that all of you are or anything.)
4. To develop a better relationship with my husband and kids.
5. To become a better time manager. I'm the QUEEN of procrastination.
6. To get honor roll in school. I made 2 c's this semester and it was my fault.
7. To post at least 30 times a month and to get at least 4 sponsors this year.
8. To participate in at least one craft show.
9. To run in at least one half marathon, 3 5ks, and 3 10ks.
10. To figure out how to join the Tulsa Craft Mafia. They seem to be a very exclusive group. Don't know why.
11. To continue being smokefree (2 months and the countup continues!)
Well, I hope all of you had a great and safe new years! Here's a little new years self portrait. My love goes out to all of you in this New Year. God Bless and be safe in your travels coming home!
xo- Tiff (Ollie)