26.12.10

I'M DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS

Today was a glorious Christmas with the kids. The day started out a bit rocky when Phoenix (my son) wanted to push every single nice button that I had today. But it ended with a bang at the In-Laws house. There was a lot of cheer and especially goodwill for all when I saw that I got a comforter Christmas. My son got a bike which will be great when I go for runs. 

After a day full of cookies, mac and cheese, baking, laughing, jovial hugs and kisses, crafting, and wonderful connectivity that would have verizon looking like a can company, I'm emotionally wiped out. 

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas!

By the way, who else is jealous that Oklahoma didn't get any snow. All of my friend east of the Mississippi seemed to get snow but us! How strange since we were the very ones to get snowed in the previous year. 

Oh well...God is a practical joker like that. 

I think I'll invite him to my next birthday party!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir