20.3.10

Revamping- a lot...

Hey guys :P
It's been a while. I'm still here. I've been revamping
a lot of my projects-trying to make things better...more
original, including my blog. I also opened two new shops
in addition to this shop. So, I'm changing the atmosphere
of this blog as to combine each of these stores. First
things first...

My new stores :)
A Stork Named Ollie
Stationary Motion


Web links:
astorknamedollie.etsy.com
stationarymotion.etsy.com

This is a hard process...finding your business spot in
the world. There are so many other shops out there doing
the same thing. When you stop trying to reinvent the wheel,
you still find that you have to work a lot harder to
make your wheel shine amongst the other wheels which is
what I'm doing. I'm trying to find my style.
I've done quite a few crafts in my absense. I will be posting
tutorials soon. I'm looking for more and better methods
of teaching my craft (as well as other crafts for that
matter.) Thank you for your patience and support
as I slowly grow as a business and a crafty lady. ?

2 comments:

The Lavender Daisy said...

Congratulations on your new stores and good luck! Hope you have a great weekend!

Ollie Loo said...

Hey thanks! Sorry that it took me so long to get backto you!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir